Terms of Service
Terms and conditions for using http://www.thegraillords.net and related pages.
Welcome to The Grail Lords. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern the Grail Lord Team's relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not proceed to use our website.
The Grail Lords' is a free game, The Grail Lords Team takes no responsibility for any wrong doing, change in service, or denial of service. Your account may be terminated at any time for any reason. Your game activity may be recorded, stored and processed in various ways for various purposes.
The term 'Lord Arogandor' or 'Grail Lords Team' or 'Admin' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to sign up for an account.
- Neither the Grail Lords Team nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered here. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Any third party information viewed, or stored on your computer is solely the responsibility of you, and said third party. In no way reflects the ideas, opinions, or ethics related to the website.
- It is not allowed to play accounts for commercial purposes. It is not allowed to sell, buy or offer accounts or parts of accounts in exchange for any financial benefit in/outside of the game. Trades involving more than one game are also forbidden.
- The e-mail address used for the registration of an account must be under the personal and exclusive control of the person who registered the account. The person owning the e-mail address used to register an account is considered the owner of the account, regardless of any other personal agreements.
- The IP address might be stored and cookies created for purpose of tracking multiple accounts, cheaters, hackers. No other data from your computer will be stored by these cookies.
- This website contains material which is owned by both the Grail Lords Team and other players. This material includes, but is not limited to, the information, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than with express permission from the site Admin, or someone of equal standing in the Grail Lords Team.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- When signing up for The Grail Lords you agree that Lord Arogandor has the right to read your in-game communication which includes your mails and private chat messages without any notification or reason.
- Each player is allowed one and only one account. Anyone found with multiple accounts will see all accounts terminated.
- No offensive language, messages, usernames, forum posts etc. Hostility within the game is allowed, as long as it is focused on in-game issues and not on personal attacks.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- No illegal activity is to be supported in the Grail Lords website which includes spamming, hacking, damaging game files, etc.
- Although it is currently encouraged to cheat and find bugs in the game, you are obligated to report critical bugs immediately. Using bugs to gain any advantage will lead to account banning and/or other punishments.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Belgium, and any non-government copyright organization.
Copyright © 2007 - 2012 The Grail Lords. All rights reserved.